Login

Sign up now

Team information

Vasco Da Gama
name Club de Regatas Vasco da Gamafound August 21, 1898country country flag Brazil website http://www.crvascodagama.com
Next match
2022-06-30 00:30
Novorizontino vs Vasco Da Gama
country flag Brazil - Serie B 2021/2022
BET THIS MATCH 12.85 X2.80 22.40 more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.51.51 O 2.52.30 O 3.5n\a
BTS2.12 OTS1.59
Last 10 matches
2022-06-24 Vasco Da Gama 3 0 Operario-PR +
(80') Quintero Juan (90') Nene (90') Palacios Carlos competition: Brazil - Serie B 2021/2022
2022-06-18 Londrina 0 1 Vasco Da Gama +
Raniel (48') competition: Brazil - Serie B 2021/2022
2022-06-12 Vasco Da Gama 1 0 Cruzeiro +
(25') Getulio competition: Brazil - Serie B 2021/2022
2022-06-07 Nautico Recife 2 3 Vasco Da Gama +
Figueiredo Lucas (28') Santos Andrey (43') (69') Thassio Nene (77') (90') Jean competition: Brazil - Serie B 2021/2022
2022-06-02 Vasco Da Gama 0 0 Gremio +
no action competition: Brazil - Serie B 2021/2022
2022-05-26 Vasco Da Gama 2 0 Brusque +
(41') Nene (62') Nene competition: Brazil - Serie B 2021/2022
no action competition: Brazil - Serie B 2021/2022
2022-05-15 Vasco Da Gama 1 0 Bahia +
(22') Figueiredo Lucas competition: Brazil - Serie B 2021/2022
2022-05-07 Vasco Da Gama 1 0 CSA +
(74') Pec Gabriel competition: Brazil - Serie B 2021/2022
2022-05-01 Tombense 1 1 Vasco Da Gama +
(6') Igor Carvalho Roger (56') competition: Brazil - Serie B 2021/2022
Team form
DWWDWDWWWW
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Vasco Da Gama wins 7Number of Vasco Da Gama draws 3Number of Vasco Da Gama loses 0Average scored goals per match 1.3Average received goals per match 0.3Chance to score goal next match 80 %Chance to receive goal next match 20 %