Login

Sign up now

Team information

VV Alkmaar (w)
name VV Alkmaar - women teamfound 2011country country flag Netherlands
Next match
2022-09-30 17:30
VV Alkmaar (w) vs Excelsior-barendrecht (w)
country flag Netherlands - Eredivisie Vrouwen Women 2022/2023
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
(51') Nijstad Nina Roosjen Judith (75') Roosjen Judith (89') (90') Haas Roos De competition: Netherlands - Eredivisie Vrouwen Women 2022/2023
2022-09-16 VV Alkmaar (w) 0 5 Twente (w) +
Kalma Fenna (37') Kaptein Wieke (56') Kalma Fenna (65') Auee Marit (74') Smal Kim (85') competition: Netherlands - Eredivisie Vrouwen Women 2022/2023
(9') Ravensbergen Jaimy (19') Rijsbergen Liz (36') Speelman Romy (69') Ijzerman Nikki Tuin Alieke (75') (84') Ijzerman Nikki competition: Netherlands - Eredivisie Vrouwen Women 2021/2022
(5') Van Der Most Veerle Van Vliet Lieve (25') (53') Stoop Maudy Van Vliet Lieve (78') competition: Netherlands - Eredivisie Vrouwen Women 2021/2022
2022-04-29 Twente (w) 7 0 VV Alkmaar (w) +
(14') Van Dooren Kayleigh (22') Martens Nicolle (45') Jansen Renate (51') Kalma Fenna (70') Kalma Fenna (75') Dijkstra Caitlin (83') Dijkstra Caitlin competition: Netherlands - Eredivisie Vrouwen Women 2021/2022
2022-04-22 VV Alkmaar (w) 2 3 PSV (w) +
(4') Ruiter Anna (25') Koopman Sanne Kuijpers Jeslynn (32') Brugts Esmee (47') (67') Tuin Alieke Lunteren Desiree Van (86') competition: Netherlands - Eredivisie Vrouwen Women 2021/2022
2022-04-01 VV Alkmaar (w) 0 0 Feynoord (w) +
no action competition: Netherlands - Eredivisie Vrouwen Women 2021/2022
2022-04-01 VV Alkmaar (w) 0 0 FEYENOORD (W) +
no action competition: Netherlands - Eredivisie Vrouwen Women 2021/2022
no action competition: Netherlands - Eredivisie Vrouwen Women 2021/2022
no action competition: Netherlands - Eredivisie Vrouwen Women 2021/2022
Team form
DDDDLLDLLD
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of VV Alkmaar (w) wins 0Number of VV Alkmaar (w) draws 6Number of VV Alkmaar (w) loses 4Average scored goals per match 0.7Average received goals per match 2.4Chance to score goal next match 40 %Chance to receive goal next match 60 %