Login

Sign up now

Team information

Tombense
name Tombense Futebol Clubefound September 7, 1914country country flag Brazil
Next match
2024-06-22 20:00
Tombense vs Floresta
country flag Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
2024-06-15 Aparecidense 2 1 Tombense +
(15') Torres Igor (30') Cesar Julio Silva Rafael (83') competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
2024-06-10 Ypiranga FC Erechim 1 0 Tombense +
(22') Alisson competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
2024-06-01 Tombense 0 0 Ferroviaria +
no action competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
2024-05-19 Remo 0 0 Tombense +
(84') Jaderson competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
2024-05-11 Tombense 1 0 Sampaio Correa +
(90') Mikael competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
2024-05-04 Confianca 0 2 Tombense +
Rickson (57') Almeida Felipe (80') competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
2024-04-27 Sao Bernardo 4 2 Tombense +
Bahia Igor (4') (56') Ricardo Vitor (59') Diogo Joao (72') Kayke Bahia Igor (81') (90') Kayke competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
2024-04-20 Tombense 1 0 EC Sao Jose +
(19') Pedro competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
2024-03-16 Cruzeiro 3 1 Tombense +
(35') Arthur (69') Vitor Ze Vitor Ze (79') (90') Pereira Matheus competition: Brazil - Mineiro Playoff 2023/2024
2024-03-10 Tombense 0 0 Cruzeiro +
Ivaldo Ze (34') Marlon (86') competition: Brazil - Mineiro Playoff 2023/2024
Team form
DLWLWWDDLL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Tombense wins 3Number of Tombense draws 3Number of Tombense loses 4Average scored goals per match 0.8Average received goals per match 1Chance to score goal next match 60 %Chance to receive goal next match 40 %