Login

Sign up now

Team information

Sumy
name FC Sumyfound 2008 (1999 as Yavir)country country flag Ukraine website http://www.fc.sumy.ua
Next match
2019-05-25 14:00
Rukh Vynnyky vs Sumy
country flag Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
2019-05-19 Sumy 0 8 MFK Mykolaiv +
Unknown (17') Unknown (37') Unknown (45') Unknown (54') Unknown (59') Unknown (67') Unknown (74') Unknown (82') competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
2019-05-11 Kolos Kovalivka 4 0 Sumy +
(16') Morozko Yevhen (30') Havrysh Vitaliy (80') Doroshenko Arsentii (84') Lysenko Volodymyr competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
2019-05-06 Sumy 2 3 Prikarpatye +
(50') Kushnarenko Bogdan Orynchak Bogdan (55') Konkolnyak Yaroslav (63') Orynchak Bogdan (76') (90') Shapovalenko Artem competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
2019-05-01 Ingulets Petrove 6 0 Sumy +
(18') Sula Dmytro (36') Kovalenko Ilya (39') Akimenko Aleksandr (41') Sula Dmytro (61') Akimenko Aleksandr (70') Sula Dmytro competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
2019-04-25 Sumy 0 1 Balkany Zorya +
Palamar Ruslan (30') competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
2019-04-18 Sumy 0 0 Obolon-Brovar Kiev +
Yefremow Yevhen (66') competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
2019-04-12 Dnipro-1 7 0 Sumy +
(11') Kulish Stanislav (35') Kulish Stanislav (48') Kulish Stanislav (55') Kuzyk Orest (59') Kulish Stanislav (85') Kozhushko Oleg (90') Panasenko Serhiy competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
2019-04-07 Sumy 0 3 Avangard Kramatorsk +
Kirienko Igor (10') Kirienko Igor (47') Kirienko Igor (71') competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
2019-03-28 Sumy 0 7 Volyn Lutsk +
Goropevshek Mikha (13') Nazari Siavash (32') Nazari Siavash (58') Bartulovic Mladen (61') Voloshynovych Rostyslav (63') Voloshynovych Rostyslav (86') Klymets Oleksandr (90') competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
2019-03-23 Ahrobiznes Volochysk 3 0 Sumy +
(50') Unknown (60') Unknown (70') Unknown competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
Team form
LLLLDLLLLL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Sumy wins 0Number of Sumy draws 1Number of Sumy loses 9Average scored goals per match 0.2Average received goals per match 4.2Chance to score goal next match 10 %Chance to receive goal next match 90 %