Login

Sign up now

Team information

Sri Lanka
name Sri Lanka national football teamfound 1939country country flag Sri Lanka website http://www.football.lk
Last 10 matches
2019-10-15 Sri Lanka 0 3 Lebanon +
Maatouk Hassan (15') (26') Puslas Duckson El Helwe Hilal (38') (45') Kurukulasuriya Niculas El Helwe Hilal (81') competition: World (fifa) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
2019-10-10 South Korea 8 0 Sri Lanka +
(11') Son Heung-min- (19') Kim Shin-wook- (22') Hwang Hee-chan- Ishan Landa (23') (31') Kim Shin-wook- Chameera Chalana (45') (45') Son Heung-min- (56') Lee Jae-sung- (61') Son Heung-min (65') Kim Shin-wook- (77') Kwon Chang-hoon- competition: World (fifa) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
2019-09-10 Sri Lanka 0 1 North Korea +
Jang Kuk Chol (67') competition: World (fifa) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
2019-09-05 Sri Lanka 0 2 Turkmenistan +
Orazsahedov Vahit (8') (35') Sebamalainayakam Jude Ylyasow Wezirgeldi (37') (52') Mudiyanselage Charitha Amanov Arslanmyrat (54') Yakshiyev Murat (90') competition: World (fifa) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
2019-06-06 Macau 1 0 Sri Lanka +
(28') Unknown (54') Duarte Felipe (85') Unknown (86') Unknown (90') Unknown competition: World (fifa) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
2018-09-07 Maldives 0 0 Sri Lanka +
no action competition: Asia (AFC) - Saff Championship 2017/2018
2018-09-05 India 2 0 Sri Lanka +
(35') Kuruniyan Ashique (47') Chhangte Lallianzuala competition: Asia (AFC) - Saff Championship 2017/2018
2018-07-11 Sri Lanka 0 2 Lithuania +
Stonkus Laurynas (30') Stankevicius Simonas (59') competition: Friendly Games - Friendly International 2018/2019
2015-03-17 Bhutan 2 1 Sri Lanka +
(5') Geylsthen C. Zarwan Z. (34') (90') Geylsthen C. competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Russia 2018 2017/2018
2015-03-12 Sri Lanka 0 1 Bhutan +
(19') Eranga T. Geylsthen C. (39') Dorji T. (82') Dorji J. (86') competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Russia 2018 2017/2018
Team form
LLLLDLLLLL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Sri Lanka wins 0Number of Sri Lanka draws 1Number of Sri Lanka loses 9Average scored goals per match 0.1Average received goals per match 2.2Chance to score goal next match 10 %Chance to receive goal next match 90 %