Login

Sign up now

Team information

Sportivo Belgrano
name Sportivo Belgranofound 1914country country flag Argentina website http://www.sportivobelgranocba.com.ar
Next match
2022-06-27 23:30
Sportivo Belgrano vs Defensores de Pronunciamento
country flag Argentina - Federal A Zona B 2021/2022
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
Cristian Cordoba Jorge (27') Federico Tomas (30') Cristian Cordoba Jorge (39') (66') Beterette Leandro (71') Perez Federico (82') Morales Hector Gabriel (90') Benitez Alejandro competition: Argentina - Federal A Zona B 2021/2022
Rios Gonzalo (6') competition: Argentina - Federal A Zona B 2021/2022
(26') Cartechini Juan Muller David (58') Bustamante Maximiliano (90') competition: Argentina - Federal A Zona B 2021/2022
no action competition: Argentina - Federal A Zona B 2021/2022
(7') Hernandez Maximiliano Brito (39') Gonzalez Gonzalo competition: Argentina - Federal A Zona B 2021/2022
no action competition: Argentina - Federal A Zona B 2021/2022
(3') Souza Francisco De (42') Griego Agustin (50') Daniel Rossi Tomas (74') Bellucio competition: Argentina - Federal A Zona B 2021/2022
(82') Molina Santiago (86') Avaro Enzo (90') Muller David competition: Argentina - Federal A Zona B 2021/2022
(4') Lopez Federico Muller David (24') Avaro Enzo (26') (37') Morales Jesus Attis Tomas (90') competition: Argentina - Federal A Zona B 2021/2022
Villa Leonardo (26') competition: Argentina - Federal A Zona B 2021/2022
Team form
LWWLDLDWLL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Sportivo Belgrano wins 3Number of Sportivo Belgrano draws 2Number of Sportivo Belgrano loses 5Average scored goals per match 0.9Average received goals per match 1.3Chance to score goal next match 40 %Chance to receive goal next match 60 %