Login

Sign up now

Team information

Sepsi OSK
name Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghefound 2011country country flag Romania
Next match
2019-07-27 15:00
Gaz Metan Medias vs Sepsi OSK
country flag Romania - Liga I 2019/2020
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
2019-07-22 Sepsi OSK 0 0 FCSB +
(86') Velev Stefan (90') Niczuly Roland competition: Romania - Liga I 2019/2020
2019-07-12 FC Voluntari 0 0 Sepsi OSK +
Vasvari Gabriel (14') (27') Vlad Alexandru Fulop Istvan (57') competition: Romania - Liga I 2019/2020
2019-05-20 FC Astra Giurgiu 3 2 Sepsi OSK +
(13') Mrzljak Filip (27') Balaure Silviu Tandia Ibrahima (43') Mezin Andrei (45') Omar Aboud (60') (63') Moise Romario Hamed Yasin (65') Rudol Sebastian (76') Da Silva Erico (90') competition: Romania - Liga I 2018/2019
2019-05-11 Sepsi OSK 1 5 FCSB +
(4') Karnitskiy Aleksandr Hora Ioan (6') Roman Mihai (9') (20') Nouvier Bryan (31') Sato Daisuke Coman Florinel (46') Coman Florinel (50') (65') Viera Ousmane Filip Lucian (66') (74') Mensah Joseph Rusescu Raul (80') competition: Romania - Liga I 2018/2019
2019-05-04 Viitorul Constanta 3 1 Sepsi OSK +
Hamed Yasin (49') (51') Calcan Andreas (68') Calcan Andreas (74') Pereira Eric competition: Romania - Liga I 2018/2019
Tandia Ibrahima (15') Fejer Csongor (48') Flores Dylan (52') (57') Cicaldau Alexandru (78') Mihaila Valentin competition: Romania - Liga I 2018/2019
2019-04-20 Sepsi OSK 0 1 CFR 1907 Cluj +
Deac Ciprian (18') Tucudean George (24') (61') Moura Gabriel Paun Adrian (88') (90') Mensah Joseph competition: Romania - Liga I 2018/2019
2019-04-15 Sepsi OSK 0 1 FC Astra Giurgiu +
Mrzljak Filip (55') Llullaku Azdren (60') (71') Vasvari Gabriel Moise Romario (72') (79') Omar Aboud Cestor Mike (89') competition: Romania - Liga I 2018/2019
2019-04-08 FCSB 2 0 Sepsi OSK +
(11') Pintilii Mihai Omar Aboud (43') (51') Gnohere Harlem-eddy- (59') Coman Florinel (77') Hora Ioan competition: Romania - Liga I 2018/2019
2019-04-01 Sepsi OSK 0 0 Viitorul Constanta +
Artean Andrei (12') (14') Rus Adrian (39') Viera Ousmane Matan Alexandru (43') (45') Moura Gabriel (50') Nouvier Bryan competition: Romania - Liga I 2018/2019
Team form
DLLLLLLLDD
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Sepsi OSK wins 0Number of Sepsi OSK draws 3Number of Sepsi OSK loses 7Average scored goals per match 0.4Average received goals per match 1.6Chance to score goal next match 30 %Chance to receive goal next match 70 %