Login

Sign up now

Team information

Poland (w)
name Poland women's national football teamfound 1919 (federation)country country flag Poland website http://www.pzpn.pl
Next match
2021-04-13 16:30
Poland (w) vs Sweden (w)
country flag Friendly Games - Friendlies Women 2020/2021
BET THIS MATCH 18.60 X4.50 21.26 more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.51.57 O 3.52180
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
2021-02-23 Spain (w) 3 0 Poland (w) +
(24') Gonzalez Esther (69') Gonzalez Esther (87') Leon Mapi competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
2020-10-27 Moldova (w) 0 3 Poland (w) +
Dudek (16') Achcinska (40') Kopinska (71') competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
2020-10-23 Poland (w) 3 0 Azerbaijan (w) +
(41') Mesjasz (47') Zawistowska (65') Zawistowska competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
Staskova (28') Dubcova (70') competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
no action competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
2020-03-11 Azerbaijan (w) 0 5 Poland (w) +
Pajor Ewa (19') Grabowska Genowefa (45') Sikora Aleksandra (90') Pajor Ewa (90') Tarczynska Agata (90') competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
2020-03-07 Poland (w) 5 0 Moldova (w) +
(9') Sikora Aleksandra (27') Pajor Ewa (34') Pajor Ewa Toma Anastasia (45') (45') Daleszczyk Katarzyna (86') Pajor Ewa competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
2019-11-12 Poland (w) 0 0 Spain (w) +
no action competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
2019-10-08 Poland (w) 1 3 Brazil (w) +
Formiga Mota (9') Tamires Cassia (49') (58') Mesjasz Malgorzata Debinha De Oliveira (79') competition: Friendly Games - Friendly International 2019/2020
2019-10-03 Cyprus (w) 1 5 Poland (w) +
Balecrzak Patrycja (29') Kamczyk Ewelina (36') Grabowska Dominika (58') Grec Malgorzata (62') (67') Solomou Christiana Kaletka Nikol (72') competition: Friendly Games - Friendly International 2019/2020
Team form
WLDWWDLWWL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Poland (w) wins 5Number of Poland (w) draws 2Number of Poland (w) loses 3Average scored goals per match 2.2Average received goals per match 0.9Chance to score goal next match 60 %Chance to receive goal next match 40 %