Login

Sign up now

Team information

Persepolis FC
name Persepolis Tehran Football Clubfound December 1963country country flag Iran website http://www.fc-perspolis.com
Next match
2017-04-29 13:30
Persepolis FC vs Zob Ahan
country flag Iran - Pro League 2016/2017
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
(5') Jahfali Mohammed (27') Al Burayk Mohammed (50') Al-khaibri Abdulmalek competition: Asia (AFC) - AFC Champions League 2016/2017
2017-04-19 Persepolis FC 4 0 Padideh +
(51') Kamyabinia Kamaleddin (68') Alipour Ali (70') Taremi Mehdi (73') Mahini Hossein (89') Ahmadzadeh Farshad competition: Iran - Pro League 2016/2017
Alipour Ali (1') Moharrami Sadegh (6') Mosalman Mohsen (26') (68') Unknown Taremi Mehdi (69') competition: Iran - Pro League 2016/2017
2017-04-10 Persepolis FC 0 0 Al-Rayyan SC +
(4') Alipour Ali Barry Oumar (43') (76') Rafiei Soroush Soria Sebastian (90') (90') Hosseini Jalal competition: Asia (AFC) - AFC Champions League 2016/2017
2017-04-05 Persepolis FC 2 0 Paykan +
(56') Alipour Ali Yazdani Siavash (81') (90') Alipour Ali (90') Taremi Mehdi (90') Taremi Mehdi Barani Mohammad (90') competition: Iran - Pro League 2016/2017
2017-04-01 Sanat Naft 1 0 Persepolis FC +
(38') Nassari Hakim (40') Abdollahzadeh Ali (88') Mamshali Mojtaba (88') Baghlani Hossein competition: Iran - Pro League 2016/2017
2017-03-14 Al-Rayyan SC 3 1 Persepolis FC +
Taremi Mehdi (6') (19') Tabata Rodrigo Amiri Vahid (39') Hosseini Jalal (57') (58') Tabata Rodrigo (66') Salem Abdulkarim (86') Ko Myong-jo (88') Garcia Sergio competition: Asia (AFC) - AFC Champions League 2016/2017
Nong Aloys (10') (13') Ahmadzadeh Farshad (17') Taremi Mehdi (32') Hosseini Jalal Salarvand Farshad (40') Mosalman Mohsen (51') (51') Kaabi Aghil (78') Straws Hussein Kaabi Aghil (90') competition: Iran - Pro League 2016/2017
2017-03-05 Naft Tehran 0 2 Persepolis FC +
(5') Safarzaaei Nader (23') Sadeghi Akbar Ahmadzadeh Farshad (45') Rafiei Soroush (58') Taremi Mehdi (87') (90') Ghazi Mohammad competition: Iran - Pro League 2016/2017
2017-02-28 Al-Wahda SCC 2 3 Persepolis FC +
Amiri Vahid (4') (38') Al Ghaferi Sultan Mosalman Mohsen (47') (58') Matar Ismaeil Rafiei Soroush (61') (64') Valdivia Jorge Taremi Mehdi (80') Beiranvand Alireza (87') (89') Abdulbasit Mohammad Taremi Mehdi (90') competition: Asia (AFC) - AFC Champions League 2016/2017
Team form
WWWLLWDWWD
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Persepolis FC wins 6Number of Persepolis FC draws 2Number of Persepolis FC loses 2Average scored goals per match 1.5Average received goals per match 0.6Chance to score goal next match 70 %Chance to receive goal next match 30 %