Login

Sign up now

Team information

Panserraikos
name Panserraikos F.C.,found 1964country country flag Greece website http://www.paepanserraikos.gr
Next match
2021-05-19 14:00
Panserraikos vs Thesprotos
country flag Greece - Football League Group North 2020/2021
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
2021-05-15 Panserraikos 1 0 Triglia PО +
(90') Unknown competition: Greece - Football League Group North 2020/2021
2021-05-12 Pierikos 1 0 Panserraikos +
(90') Unknown competition: Greece - Football League Group North 2020/2021
2021-05-08 Panserraikos 1 3 Kavala +
Unknown (44') Unknown (45') (45') Unknown Unknown (90') competition: Greece - Football League Group North 2020/2021
2021-04-28 Apollon Pontou 0 3 Panserraikos +
Unknown (88') Unknown (89') Unknown (90') competition: Greece - Football League Group North 2020/2021
2021-04-24 Panserraikos 3 0 Almopos Arideas +
(88') Unknown (89') Unknown (90') Unknown competition: Greece - Football League Group North 2020/2021
Unknown (90') competition: Greece - Football League Group North 2020/2021
2021-04-14 Panserraikos 1 0 Veria +
(90') Unknown competition: Greece - Football League Group North 2020/2021
Unknown (89') Unknown (90') competition: Greece - Football League Group North 2020/2021
2021-04-04 Triglia PО 0 0 Panserraikos +
no action competition: Greece - Football League Group North 2020/2021
2021-03-31 Panserraikos 2 0 Pierikos +
(45') Unknown (90') Unknown competition: Greece - Football League Group North 2020/2021
Team form
WDWWWWWLLW
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Panserraikos wins 7Number of Panserraikos draws 1Number of Panserraikos loses 2Average scored goals per match 1.4Average received goals per match 0.4Chance to score goal next match 80 %Chance to receive goal next match 20 %