Login

Sign up now

Team information

Moldova (w)
name Moldova women's national football teamfound 1990country country flag Moldova website http://www.fmf.md
Last 10 matches
2020-09-19 Moldova (w) 0 9 Spain (w) +
Garcia (6') Sivolobova (9') Caldentey (27') Hermoso (35') Garcia (38') Redondo (40') Caldentey (53') Guijarro (76') Caldentey (81') competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
2020-03-07 Poland (w) 5 0 Moldova (w) +
(9') Sikora Aleksandra (27') Pajor Ewa (34') Pajor Ewa (45') Daleszczyk Katarzyna Toma Anastasia (45') (86') Pajor Ewa competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
2019-11-10 Moldova (w) 3 1 Azerbaijan (w) +
(24') Tabur Carolina (38') Prisacari Dumitrita Dorofeeva Alina (39') (50') Munteanu Natalia (62') Munteanu Natalia Seyfatdinova Vusala (74') (77') Topal Irina Hajiyeva Vusala (90') competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
Svitkova Katerina (28') Svitkova Katerina (38') Bertholdova Petra (41') Martinkova Lucie (49') Cahynova Klara (53') Staskova Andrea (73') Vonkova Lucie (85') competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
2019-06-17 Moldova (w) 0 0 Turkey (w) +
no action competition: Friendly Games - Friendly International 2018/2019
2019-06-14 Moldova (w) 0 2 Turkey (w) +
Unknown (45') Unknown (90') competition: Friendly Games - Friendly International 2018/2019
2018-08-30 Moldova (w) 0 7 Portugal (w) +
Mendes Carolina (21') Norton Andreia (35') Marques Vanessa (39') Marques Vanessa (41') Silva Diana (85') Silva Diana (88') Pinto Fatima (90') competition: World (FIFA) - Womens World Cup France 2019 2018/2019
2018-06-10 Moldova (w) 0 7 Belgium (w) +
Cayman Janice (45') Van De Velde Chloe (49') Zeler Aline (65') Biesmans Julie (77') Colesnicenco Nadejda (80') Wullaert Tessa (83') Cayman Janice (88') competition: World (FIFA) - Womens World Cup France 2019 2018/2019
2018-04-10 Moldova (w) 0 0 Romania (w) +
no action competition: World (FIFA) - Womens World Cup France 2019 2018/2019
2018-04-06 Moldova (w) 1 3 Italy (w) +
Cimini Tucceri (8') Colesnicenco Nadejda (30') (43') Toma Anastasia Giacinti Valentina (76') competition: World (FIFA) - Womens World Cup France 2019 2018/2019
Team form
LDLLLDLWLL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Moldova (w) wins 1Number of Moldova (w) draws 2Number of Moldova (w) loses 7Average scored goals per match 0.4Average received goals per match 4.1Chance to score goal next match 20 %Chance to receive goal next match 80 %