Login

Sign up now

Team information

Modena
name Modena Football Club SpAfound 5 April 1912country country flag Italy website http://www.modenafc.net
Next match
2021-09-25 15:30
Modena vs Virtus Entella
country flag Italy - Serie C Group B 2021/2022
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
2021-09-19 Fermana 0 4 Modena +
Scarsella Fabio (26') Minesso Mattia (57') Ingegneri Andrea (65') Armellino Marco (85') competition: Italy - Serie C Group B 2021/2022
2021-09-15 Modena 4 0 Imolese +
(11') Unknown (14') Unknown (48') Unknown (56') Unknown competition: Italy - Lega Pro Cup 2021/2022
2021-09-12 Modena 0 0 Teramo +
no action competition: Italy - Serie C Group B 2021/2022
2021-09-06 Modena 1 1 Reggiana +
(45') Ogunseye Roberto Neglia Samuele (73') competition: Italy - Serie C Group B 2021/2022
2021-08-29 Grosseto 0 0 Modena +
no action competition: Italy - Serie C Group B 2021/2022
2021-08-21 Vis Pesaro 0 1 Modena +
Unknown (83') competition: Italy - Lega Pro Cup 2021/2022
2021-07-29 Verona 3 2 Modena +
(5') Lazovic Darko Minesso Mattia (39') (53') Silvestri Tomasso (55') Cancellieri Matteo Scarsella Fabio (68') competition: Friendly Games - Club Friendlies 2021/2022
2021-07-24 AC Milan 5 0 Modena +
(2') Diaz Brahim (5') Leao Rafael (9') Tomori Fikayo (19') Krunic Rade (43') Hernandez Theo competition: Friendly Games - Club Friendlies 2021/2022
2021-05-26 Modena 0 2 AlbinoLeffe +
Tomaselli Giacomo (89') Manconi Jacopo (90') competition: Italy - Serie C Promotion Playoff Round 16 2020/2021
2021-05-23 AlbinoLeffe 0 1 Modena +
Spagnoli Alberto (28') competition: Italy - Serie C Promotion Playoff Round 16 2020/2021
Team form
WLLLWDDDWW
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Modena wins 4Number of Modena draws 3Number of Modena loses 3Average scored goals per match 1.3Average received goals per match 1.1Chance to score goal next match 60 %Chance to receive goal next match 40 %