Login

Sign up now

Team information

Lebanon
name Lebanon national football team found 1933country country flag Lebanon
Last 10 matches
2019-11-19 Lebanon 0 0 North Korea +
(19') Michel Alexander Ri Il-jin (64') Jong Il-gwan (83') (90') Jradi Bassel competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
2019-11-14 Lebanon 0 0 South Korea +
(43') Haidar Mohamad Hwang Hee-chan (62') competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
2019-10-15 Sri Lanka 0 3 Lebanon +
Maatouk Hassan (15') (26') Puslas Duckson El Helwe Hilal (38') (45') Kurukulasuriya Niculas El Helwe Hilal (81') competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
2019-10-10 Lebanon 2 1 Turkmenistan +
(5') Alhelwe Hilal (61') Aish Abdullah Annadurdyyew Altymyrat (62') (64') Matar Nader (67') Haidar Mohamad (90') Michel Felix competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
2019-09-10 Oman 1 0 Lebanon +
(55') Al Ghasany Mohamed (73') Unknown competition: Friendly Games - Friendly International 2019/2020
2019-09-05 North Korea 2 0 Lebanon +
(7') Jong Il-gwan- (56') Jong Il-gwan- (62') Kim Chol Bom El Helwe Hilal (69') (71') Jang Kuk Chol (73') Sim Hyon Jim competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
2019-08-08 Yemen 2 1 Lebanon +
Kdouh Mohamad (27') (43') Emad Tawfik (45') Al Matari Abdulwasea competition: Asia (AFC) - Waff Football Championship 2018/2019
2019-08-05 Lebanon 0 0 Palestine +
no action competition: Asia (AFC) - Waff Football Championship 2018/2019
2019-08-02 Lebanon 2 1 Syria +
Al Douni Ahmad (48') (81') Matar Nader (90') Chaito Hassan competition: Asia (AFC) - Waff Football Championship 2018/2019
2019-07-30 Iraq 1 0 Lebanon +
(58') Al Saedi Hussein competition: Asia (AFC) - Waff Football Championship 2018/2019
Team form
LWDLLLWWDD
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Lebanon wins 3Number of Lebanon draws 3Number of Lebanon loses 4Average scored goals per match 0.8Average received goals per match 0.8Chance to score goal next match 40 %Chance to receive goal next match 60 %