Login

Sign up now

Team information

Kremen Kremenchug
name FC Kremin Kremenchukfound 1959country country flag Ukraine website http://www.fckremen.com
Next match
2020-10-06 14:30
Veres vs Kremen Kremenchug
country flag Ukraine - 1. Division 2020/2021
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
(45') Unknown competition: Ukraine - 1. Division 2020/2021
(89') Unknown (90') Unknown competition: Ukraine - 1. Division 2020/2021
no action competition: Ukraine - 1. Division 2020/2021
Unknown (44') Unknown (45') (89') Unknown Unknown (90') (90') Unknown competition: Ukraine - 1. Division 2020/2021
(43') Unknown (44') Unknown Unknown (45') (45') Unknown Unknown (90') (90') Unknown competition: Ukraine - First League 2019/2020
no action competition: Ukraine - First League 2019/2020
(8') Mkomola Yohana (50') Shchedry Artem (59') Mkomola Yohana competition: Ukraine - First League 2019/2020
2020-07-29 Kremen Kremenchug 0 1 Rukh Lviv +
Klymchuk Yuriy (78') competition: Ukraine - First League 2019/2020
Golkov Oleksandr (76') (84') Baftalovskiy Atem competition: Ukraine - First League 2019/2020
(2') Yanakov Denys (27') Sikorskyi Ihor (36') Sikorskyi Ihor (59') Shtohrin Andriy (67') Yanakov Denys competition: Ukraine - First League 2019/2020
Team form
LWLLDLWDLW
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Kremen Kremenchug wins 3Number of Kremen Kremenchug draws 2Number of Kremen Kremenchug loses 5Average scored goals per match 0.7Average received goals per match 1.7Chance to score goal next match 40 %Chance to receive goal next match 60 %