Login

Sign up now

Team information

Kilmarnock
name The Kilmarnock Football Club Ltdfound 5 January 1869country country flag Scotland website http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk
Next match
2019-03-30 15:00
Kilmarnock vs Hamilton Academical
country flag Scotland - Scottish Premiership 2018/2019
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
2019-03-16 Rangers 1 1 Kilmarnock +
(24') Mcgregor Allan Mcaleny Conor (29') Mulumbu Youssouf (57') Power Alan (60') (64') Morelos Alfredo O Donnell Stephen (73') Findlay Stuart (81') (90') Goldson Connor competition: Scotland - Scottish Premiership 2018/2019
2019-03-11 St Mirren 0 1 Kilmarnock +
(71') Mcallister Kyle Mcaleny Conor (86') Millar Liam (87') competition: Scotland - Scottish Premiership 2018/2019
2019-03-02 Kilmarnock 0 0 Motherwell +
(19') Mckenzie Rory Tait Richard (37') (37') O Donnell Stephen (82') Waters Calum Aldred Tom (83') competition: Scotland - Scottish Premiership 2018/2019
2019-02-23 Livingston 1 0 Kilmarnock +
(44') Erskine Chris (70') Brown Ciaron (90') Kelly Liam competition: Scotland - Scottish Premiership 2018/2019
2019-02-20 Rangers 5 0 Kilmarnock +
(7') Morelos Alfredo Bachmann Daniel (25') (45') Morelos Alfredo (77') Halliday Andy (78') Morelos Alfredo Tshibola Aaron (81') (83') Morelos Alfredo competition: Scotland - FA Cup 2018/2019
2019-02-17 Kilmarnock 0 1 Celtic +
Brown Scott (38') (75') Broadfoot Kirk Weah Timothy (90') Brown Scott (90') Brown Scott (90') competition: Scotland - Scottish Premiership 2018/2019
2019-02-09 Kilmarnock 0 0 Rangers +
(15') Broadfoot Kirk (25') Power Alan (45') Boyd Kris competition: Scotland - FA Cup 2018/2019
2019-02-06 Dundee 2 2 Kilmarnock +
(7') Mcgowan Ryan (8') Nelson Andrew Tshibola Aaron (14') Mcaleny Conor (18') (20') Nelson Andrew Dicker Gary (31') Burke Chris (54') (88') Horsfield James competition: Scotland - Scottish Premiership 2018/2019
2019-02-01 Kilmarnock 1 2 Hearts +
Clare Sean (38') (42') Jones Jordan Naismith Steven (43') (45') Jones Jordan Berra Christophe (72') Clare Sean (84') (89') Tshibola Aaron (90') Ndjoli Mikael competition: Scotland - Scottish Premiership 2018/2019
2019-01-26 Aberdeen 0 0 Kilmarnock +
(29') Shinnie Graeme (45') Ferguson Lewis Dicker Gary (57') Tshibola Aaron (73') Boyd Scott (75') Power Alan (77') Boyd Kris (82') competition: Scotland - Scottish Premiership 2018/2019
Team form
DLDDLLLDWD
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Kilmarnock wins 1Number of Kilmarnock draws 5Number of Kilmarnock loses 4Average scored goals per match 0.5Average received goals per match 1.2Chance to score goal next match 40 %Chance to receive goal next match 60 %