Login

Sign up now

Team information

Kaizer Chiefs
name Kaizer Chiefs Football Clubfound 7 January 1970country country flag South Africa website http://www.kaizerchiefs.com
Next match
2018-04-21 18:15
Kaizer Chiefs vs Free State Stars
country flag South Africa - FA Cup 2017/2018
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
2018-04-15 Kaizer Chiefs 1 0 Platinum Stars +
(49') Ekstein Hendrick competition: South Africa - Premier Soccer League 2017/2018
2018-04-07 Kaizer Chiefs 0 3 Chippa United +
Rakhale Thabo (25') Macuphu Mxolisi (79') Manqele Edward (90') competition: South Africa - Premier Soccer League 2017/2018
Hadebe Teenage (90') competition: South Africa - Premier Soccer League 2017/2018
2018-03-31 Kaizer Chiefs 1 0 Baroka FC +
(37') Mathoho Erick competition: South Africa - FA Cup 2017/2018
2018-03-17 Kaizer Chiefs 0 0 AmaZulu +
no action competition: South Africa - Premier Soccer League 2017/2018
(28') Mathoho Erick (66') Castro Leonardo Robertson Alan (77') competition: South Africa - FA Cup 2017/2018
(21') Lorch Thembinkosi Castro Leonardo (29') (47') Memela Luvuyo (75') Memela Luvuyo competition: South Africa - Premier Soccer League 2017/2018
2018-02-24 Kaizer Chiefs 0 0 Bloem Celtic +
no action competition: South Africa - Premier Soccer League 2017/2018
2018-02-17 Kaizer Chiefs 1 0 Cape Town City +
(47') Moon Ryan competition: South Africa - Premier Soccer League 2017/2018
2018-02-11 Kaizer Chiefs 3 0 Golden Arrows +
(53') Moon Ryan (81') Parker Bernard (84') Molangoane Joseph competition: South Africa - FA Cup 2017/2018
Team form
WWDLWDWWLW
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Kaizer Chiefs wins 6Number of Kaizer Chiefs draws 2Number of Kaizer Chiefs loses 2Average scored goals per match 1Average received goals per match 0.7Chance to score goal next match 70 %Chance to receive goal next match 30 %