Login

Sign up now

Team information

Internacional
name Sport Club Internacionalfound 1909country country flag Brazil website http://www.internacional.com.br
Last 10 matches
2020-03-15 EC Sao Jose 1 4 Internacional +
Edenilson Nelson (35') Nonato Gustavo (39') Nonato Gustavo (76') Galhardo Thiago (82') (90') Goiano Rafael competition: Brazil - Gaucho Segundo Turno 2019/2020
2020-03-13 Gremio 0 0 Internacional +
Guilherme Marcos (25') (31') Braz David Pereira Uendel (34') Musto Damian (38') (45') Alisson Castro (88') Luciano Neves Barbosa Moises (89') (89') Pepe Cossa Edenilson Nelson (89') (90') Silva Lucas Cuesta Victor (90') (90') Miranda Paulo (90') Henrique Caio competition: South America (CONMEBOL) - Copa Libertadores 2019/2020
(62') Patrick Nascimento (69') Patrick Nascimento competition: Brazil - Gaucho Segundo Turno 2019/2020
2020-03-03 Internacional 3 0 U. Catolica +
(3') Cuesta Victor (21') Galhardo Thiago Aued Luciano (29') Parot Alfonso (37') (62') Guerrero Paolo (67') Guerrero Paolo (71') Guilherme Marcos (76') Boschilia Gabriel Huerta Valber (77') competition: South America (CONMEBOL) - Copa Libertadores 2019/2020
2020-02-29 Caxias 1 1 Internacional +
Galhardo Thiago (32') (81') Laercio Solda Ze Gabriel Jose (90') competition: Brazil - Gaucho Segundo Turno 2019/2020
(45') Guerrero Paolo (53') D Alessandro Andres (55') Rodinei Almeida Quinonez Julian (60') (61') D Alessandro Andres Banguero Danovis (75') (90') Guilherme Marcos competition: South America (CONMEBOL) - Copa Libertadores 2019/2020
Cuesta Victor (7') (51') Gordillo Yeison Fuchs Bruno (85') competition: South America (CONMEBOL) - Copa Libertadores 2019/2020
2020-02-15 Internacional 0 1 Gremio +
(45') Musto Damian Souza Diego (90') competition: Brazil - Gau1 P.off Sf 2019/2020
2020-02-11 Internacional 2 0 U. De Chile +
Rodriguez Matias (31') (43') Boschilia Gabriel (51') Rodinei Almeida Carrasco Diego (54') (54') D Alessandro Andres (76') Guilherme Marcos (78') Musto Damian (82') Lindoso Rodrigo (82') Guerrero Paolo Moya Camilo (83') competition: South America (CONMEBOL) - Copa Libertadores 2019/2020
2020-02-08 Internacional 2 0 Novo Hamburgo +
(44') Da Fonseca Heitor (81') Guilherme Marcos competition: Brazil - Gaucho Primeiro Turno 2019/2020
Team form
WWLDWDWWDW
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Internacional wins 6Number of Internacional draws 3Number of Internacional loses 1Average scored goals per match 1.5Average received goals per match 0.3Chance to score goal next match 70 %Chance to receive goal next match 30 %