Login

Sign up now

Team information

Hong Kong
name Hong Kong national football teamfound 1914country country flag Hong Kong website http://www.hkfa.com
Last 10 matches
2021-06-15 Bahrain 4 0 Hong Kong +
(49') Saeed Sayed (54') Hashim Sayed (70') Hashim Sayed Clayton (81') (90') Abdul-latif Ismail- competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
2021-06-11 Hong Kong 0 1 Iraq +
Qasem Mohammad (13') (51') Chan Shinichi Jabbar Maytham (71') Natiq Naji Saad (79') (81') Kit Tsui Wang competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
2021-06-03 Iran 3 1 Hong Kong +
(23') Gholizadeh Ali (61') Amiri Vahid (84') Ansarifard Karim Siu Kwan Cheng (85') (90') Torabi Mehdi competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
2019-12-18 Hong Kong 0 2 China +
Xiang Ji (8') Xizhe Zhang (71') competition: Asia (AFC) - Eaff Football Championship 2018/2019
2019-12-14 Japan 5 0 Hong Kong +
(8') Suga Daiki (15') Tagawa Kyosuke (26') Ogawa Koki (45') Ogawa Koki (59') Ogawa Koki competition: Asia (AFC) - Eaff Football Championship 2018/2019
2019-12-11 South Korea 2 0 Hong Kong +
(45') Hwang In-beom- (82') Na Sang-ho- competition: Asia (AFC) - Eaff Football Championship 2018/2019
2019-11-19 Hong Kong 2 0 Cambodia +
(20') Ha James Visal Soeuy (32') (40') Beto (62') Chun Lok Tan Visal Soeuy (78') (83') Junior Roberto competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
2019-11-14 Hong Kong 0 0 Bahrain +
(45') Leung Hang (89') Tsui Wang Kit (90') Yapp Hung Fai competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
2019-10-10 Iraq 2 0 Hong Kong +
Cancela Dani (8') (37') Ali Mohanad (53') Natiq Suad (74') Tariq Humam (79') Adnan Ali Unknown (79') competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
2019-09-10 Hong Kong 0 2 Iran +
Azmoun Sardar (23') (39') Tong Kin Man Ansarifard Karim (54') (69') Law Tsz Chun (83') Orlando Roberto (84') Cancela Dani competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
Team form
LLDWLLLLLL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Hong Kong wins 1Number of Hong Kong draws 1Number of Hong Kong loses 8Average scored goals per match 0.3Average received goals per match 2.1Chance to score goal next match 20 %Chance to receive goal next match 80 %