Login

Sign up now

Team information

Hirnyk-Sport
name FC Hirnyk-Sport Komsomolskfound 1989country country flag Ukraine website http://www.gornyak-sport.net
Last 10 matches
2019-05-25 Hirnyk-Sport 0 0 Volyn Lutsk +
Unknown (52') competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
no action competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
2019-05-15 MFK Mykolaiv 0 0 Hirnyk-Sport +
(90') Rogozynsky Valeriy competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
Romanov Serhiy (39') (90') Korolkov Volodymyr competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
(57') Demchenko Yehor Holovko Oleksandr (88') competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
2019-04-26 Hirnyk-Sport 0 0 Rukh Vynnyky +
no action competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
2019-04-18 Hirnyk-Sport 2 1 Kolos Kovalivka +
(20') Kravchuk Yuriy Havrysh Vitaliy (26') (52') Batyushin Yuriy competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
2019-04-13 Prikarpatye 1 0 Hirnyk-Sport +
(40') Boyko Taras (75') Konkolnyak Yaroslav competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
Pidnebennoi Vyacheslav (21') (58') Sikorsky Ihor competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
2019-03-27 Balkany Zorya 2 0 Hirnyk-Sport +
(29') Zlatov Mykola (34') Zlatov Mykola competition: Ukraine - First League 2018/2019
Team form
LDLWDDDDDD
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Hirnyk-Sport wins 1Number of Hirnyk-Sport draws 7Number of Hirnyk-Sport loses 2Average scored goals per match 0.5Average received goals per match 0.7Chance to score goal next match 40 %Chance to receive goal next match 60 %