Login

Sign up now

Team information

Guayaquil City FC
name Guayaquil City Fútbol Clubfound September 7, 2007country country flag Ecuador website http://www.guayaquilcityfc.com
Last 10 matches
no action competition: Ecuador - Serie A-first Stage 2020/2021
(8') Jonatan Ortiz Cristian (37') Israel Murillo Moncada Jacob (69') Jonatan Ortiz Cristian competition: Ecuador - Serie A-first Stage 2020/2021
2021-05-16 Emelec 1 0 Guayaquil City FC +
(86') Rodriguez Sebastian Ordonez Jorge (87') competition: Ecuador - Serie A-first Stage 2020/2021
2021-05-11 Guayaquil City FC 0 3 Manta FC +
Angulo Jose (52') Angulo Jose (72') (75') Cesar Renato Cuero Cristhian (84') competition: Ecuador - Serie A-first Stage 2020/2021
2021-05-04 CD Olmedo 0 0 Guayaquil City FC +
(20') Esterilla Ely Parrales Miguel (20') competition: Ecuador - Serie A-first Stage 2020/2021
2021-04-18 Guayaquil City FC 2 2 LDU Quito +
(16') Parrales Miguel (33') Parrales Miguel Amarilla Luis (38') Corozo Moises (68') competition: Ecuador - Serie A-first Stage 2020/2021
(16') Quinonez Orlin (32') Luna Danny (43') Da Luz Mauro (86') Caicedo Walberto competition: Ecuador - Serie A-first Stage 2020/2021
2021-04-08 Guayaquil City FC 0 3 Aucas +
Fydriszewski Francisco (20') Cano Luis (22') Cano Luis (25') competition: South America (conmebol) - Copa Sudamericana 2020/2021
(19') Jimenez David (59') Patta Henry (62') Mejia Marcos competition: Ecuador - Serie A-first Stage 2020/2021
2021-03-31 Guayaquil City FC 4 1 Orense SC +
(35') Quinonez Angel Assis Sebastian (49') (67') Gaibor Fernando Angulo Daniel (71') (75') Ordonez Jorge (90') Ordonez Jorge competition: Ecuador - Serie A-first Stage 2020/2021
Team form
WLLLDDLLLD
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Guayaquil City FC wins 1Number of Guayaquil City FC draws 3Number of Guayaquil City FC loses 6Average scored goals per match 0.6Average received goals per match 2Chance to score goal next match 20 %Chance to receive goal next match 80 %