Login

Sign up now

Team information

Guarani Campinas
name Guarani Futebol Clubefound 1911country country flag Brazil website http://www.guaranifc.com.br
Next match
2019-07-23 22:15
Guarani Campinas vs Cuiaba
country flag Brazil - Serie B 2018/2019
BET THIS MATCH 12.26 X2.92 23.28 more coefficient
HT13.03 HT X1.86 HT 24.10
O 1.51.44 O 2.52.33 O 3.54330
BTS2.07 OTS1.65
Last 10 matches
2019-07-20 Botafogo SP 0 0 Guarani Campinas +
no action competition: Brazil - Serie B 2018/2019
2019-07-12 CRB 2 1 Guarani Campinas +
(7') Farias Alisson Douglas Michel (43') (45') Willie Barbosa competition: Brazil - Serie B 2018/2019
2019-06-12 Guarani Campinas 0 1 Coritiba +
Wilson Rodrigues (90') competition: Brazil - Serie B 2018/2019
(68') Mike Dos Santos competition: Brazil - Serie B 2018/2019
(16') Amorim Felipe Marcinho Barbosa (61') (81') Arthur Rezende Xandao Alexandre (90') competition: Brazil - Serie B 2018/2019
2019-05-21 Criciuma 1 0 Guarani Campinas +
(11') Gamalho Leo (46') Derlan Bento Mateusinho Sales (87') competition: Brazil - Serie B 2018/2019
2019-05-18 Parana 0 0 Guarani Campinas +
no action competition: Brazil - Serie B 2018/2019
2019-05-13 Guarani Campinas 3 2 Vitoria +
Baiano Neto (30') (36') Cardoso Diego (53') Mateusinho Sales (55') Arthur Rezende Sena Everton (90') competition: Brazil - Serie B 2018/2019
2019-05-01 Oeste 2 0 Guarani Campinas +
(29') Elvis Vieira (74') Paraiba Bruno competition: Brazil - Serie B 2018/2019
2019-04-27 Guarani Campinas 0 0 Figueirense +
no action competition: Brazil - Serie B 2018/2019
Team form
DLWDLLLLLD
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Guarani Campinas wins 1Number of Guarani Campinas draws 3Number of Guarani Campinas loses 6Average scored goals per match 0.5Average received goals per match 1.1Chance to score goal next match 30 %Chance to receive goal next match 70 %