Login

Sign up now

Team information

Gor Mahia
name Gor Mahia Football Clubfound 1968country country flag Kenya website http://www.gormahiafc.co.ke
Next match
2024-07-16 13:00
Al Hilal Omdurman vs Gor Mahia
country flag International Tournaments - Group Stage 2023/2024
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
(45') Unknown Unknown (45') competition: International Tournaments - Group Stage 2023/2024
2024-07-10 Gor Mahia 0 1 Red Arrows +
Unknown (90') competition: International Tournaments - Group Stage 2023/2024
2024-04-21 Gor Mahia 1 0 AFC Leopards +
no action competition: Kenya - Premier League 2023/2024
2024-04-13 Nzoia Sugar 1 3 Gor Mahia +
no action competition: Kenya - Premier League 2023/2024
2024-04-06 Gor Mahia 0 0 Homeboyz +
no action competition: Kenya - Premier League 2023/2024
2024-03-09 Bandari 1 0 Gor Mahia +
no action competition: Kenya - Premier League 2023/2024
2024-02-17 Nairobi City Stars 0 1 Gor Mahia +
no action competition: Kenya - Premier League 2023/2024
2024-02-10 Gor Mahia 0 0 Ulinzi Stars +
no action competition: Kenya - Premier League 2023/2024
2024-01-20 Gor Mahia 1 0 Tusker +
no action competition: Kenya - Premier League 2023/2024
2024-01-13 Gor Mahia 1 0 Kariobangi Sharks +
no action competition: Kenya - Premier League 2023/2024
Team form
WWDWLDWWLD
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Gor Mahia wins 5Number of Gor Mahia draws 3Number of Gor Mahia loses 2Average scored goals per match 0.8Average received goals per match 0.4Chance to score goal next match 60 %Chance to receive goal next match 40 %