Login

Sign up now

Team information

Gaz Metan Medias
name Club Sportiv Gaz Metan Mediaşfound 1945country country flag Romania website http://www.gaz-metan-medias.ro
Next match
2020-01-31 18:00
CS Universitatea Craiova vs Gaz Metan Medias
country flag Romania - Liga I 2019/2020
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
Unknown (43') competition: Friendly Games - Friendly Clubs 2019/2020
no action competition: Friendly Games - Friendly Clubs 2019/2020
2020-01-17 FC Luzern 3 0 Gaz Metan Medias +
(38') Males Darian (61') Margiotta Francesco (90') Eleke Blessing competition: Friendly Games - Friendly Clubs 2019/2020
(28') Koura Anthony (50') Koura Anthony (76') Schneuwly Christian Costea Paul (89') competition: Friendly Games - Friendly Clubs 2019/2020
(9') Bus Sergiu (15') Fofana Boubacar Ganea Cristian (21') Ghita Virgil (22') Mladen Sebastian (50') (58') Chamed Nasser competition: Romania - Liga I 2019/2020
2019-12-14 Poli Iasi 1 2 Gaz Metan Medias +
Diakota Mickael (32') (34') Diallo Bradley (45') Breeveld Nicandro (52') Frasinescu Cosmin (55') Balan Adrian (67') Balan Adrian Constantin Marius (76') Constantin Marius (85') Chamed Nasser (87') Olaru Darius (88') competition: Romania - Liga I 2019/2020
2019-12-06 FCSB 2 0 Gaz Metan Medias +
(27') Popescu Ovidiu Droppa Lukas (27') Velisar Mihai (29') Romeo Roberto (57') (66') Coman Florinel Constantin Marius (74') Fofana Boubacar (78') (79') Man Dennis (83') Morutan Olimpiu competition: Romania - Liga I 2019/2020
(43') Olaru Darius Vlad Alexandru (53') Gorobsov Nicolas (54') Struna Andraz (68') (75') Constantin Marius (78') Dumitru Nicolao (79') Bus Sergiu Laidouni Aissa (82') competition: Romania - Liga I 2019/2020
Larie Ionut (7') (22') Crepulja Ljuban (24') Graovac Daniel (26') Alibec Denis Constantin Marius (36') (43') Tamas Gabriel competition: Romania - Liga I 2019/2020
2019-11-24 Gaz Metan Medias 0 0 FC Botosani +
(60') Olaru Darius Miron George (75') competition: Romania - Liga I 2019/2020
Team form
DLWLWWLLDL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Gaz Metan Medias wins 3Number of Gaz Metan Medias draws 2Number of Gaz Metan Medias loses 5Average scored goals per match 0.5Average received goals per match 1.1Chance to score goal next match 40 %Chance to receive goal next match 60 %