Login

Sign up now

Team information

France (w)
name France women's national football teamfound 1919 (federation)country country flag France website http://www.fff.fr
Last 10 matches
2021-02-23 France (w) 2 0 Switzerland (w) +
(77') Renard Wendie (90') Renard Wendie competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies Women 2020/2021
2021-02-20 France (w) 2 0 Switzerland (w) +
(12') Renard Wendie (81') Morroni Perle competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies Women 2020/2021
2020-12-01 France (w) 12 0 Kazakhstan (w) +
(5') De Almeida (7') Diani (12') Katoto (16') Katoto (17') Diani (24') Dali (33') Perisset (50') Cascarino (58') Laurent (67') Morroni (72') Baltimore (83') Mateo competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
2020-11-27 France (w) 3 0 Austria (w) +
(11') Renard (27') Katoto (73') Katoto competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
2020-10-27 Austria (w) 0 0 France (w) +
no action competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
2020-10-23 France (w) 11 0 North Macedonia (w) +
(1') Gauvin (5') Le Sommer (21') Le Sommer (39') De Almeida (45') Diani (55') Asseyi (60') Geyoro (63') Geyoro (73') Le Sommer (76') Cascarino (78') Le Sommer competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
Le Sommer (15') Le Sommer (19') Katoto (22') Almeida (52') Torrent (79') Asseyi (83') Almeida (90') competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
2020-09-18 Serbia (w) 0 2 France (w) +
Frajtovic (6') Majri (15') competition: Europe (UEFA) - Womens Euro 2021 England 2020/2021
2020-03-10 France (w) 3 3 Netherlands (w) +
Wilms Lynn (29') Spitse Sherida (33') (45') Gauvin Valerie (59') Mbock Griedge Martens Lieke (72') (90') Sarr Ouleymata competition: International Tournaments - Tournoi De France (women) 2019/2020
2020-03-07 France (w) 1 0 Brazil (w) +
(55') Gauvin Valerie competition: International Tournaments - Tournoi De France (women) 2019/2020
Team form
WDWWWDWWWW
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of France (w) wins 8Number of France (w) draws 2Number of France (w) loses 0Average scored goals per match 4.3Average received goals per match 0.3Chance to score goal next match 90 %Chance to receive goal next match 10 %