Login

Sign up now

Team information

Faroe Islands
name Faroe Islands national football teamfound 1979country country flag Faroe Islands website http://www.football.fo
Last 10 matches
2024-06-11 Latvia 1 0 Faroe Islands +
(50') Ciganiks Andrejs competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2023/2024
2024-06-08 Estonia 4 1 Faroe Islands +
Knudsen Petur (24') (43') Tamm Alex (50') Anier Henri (76') Hein Karl (82') Tur Edgar (89') Kuraksin Danil competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2023/2024
2024-03-26 Denmark 2 0 Faroe Islands +
(8') Hoejbjerg Pierre-emile- (52') Daramy Mohamed competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2023/2024
2024-03-22 Faroe Islands 4 0 Liechtenstein +
(3') Petersen Paetur Saglam Ferhat (23') (45') Petersen Paetur (49') Justinussen Adrian (90') Svensson Arnbjoern Netzer Andrin (90') competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2023/2024
2023-11-20 Albania 0 0 Faroe Islands +
Joensen Rene (39') (75') Cikalleshi Sokol Kalsoe Danielsen Joannes (90') competition: Europe (uefa) - Qualification Round 2023/2024
2023-11-16 Norway 2 0 Faroe Islands +
(3') Strand Larsen Joergen (24') Bobb Oscar Edmundsson Andrias (53') Knudsen Petur (79') (80') Holmgren Pedersen Marcus competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2022/2023
2023-10-15 Czech Republic 1 0 Faroe Islands +
(36') Lingr Ondrej Lamhauge Mattias (40') Nattestad Sonni (75') (75') Cerny Vaclav (76') Soucek Tomas Hendriksson Brandur (82') (88') Masopust Lukas Faeroe Odmar (90') competition: Europe (uefa) - Qualification Round 2023/2024
2023-10-12 Faroe Islands 0 2 Poland +
Szymanski Sebastian (4') Cash Matty (17') Milik Arkadiusz (43') (49') Askham Hoerdur Buksa Adam (65') (86') Mohr Jonsson Ari (90') Faeroe Odmar Piotrowski Jakub (90') Slisz Bartosz (90') competition: Europe (uefa) - Qualification Round 2023/2024
2023-09-10 Faroe Islands 0 1 Moldova +
Motpan Nichita (11') Rata Vadim (53') Rata Vadim (59') (71') Andreasen Jakup competition: Europe (uefa) - Qualification Round 2023/2024
2023-09-07 Poland 2 0 Faroe Islands +
(22') Krychowiak Grzegorz Nattestad Sonni (58') (73') Lewandowski Robert (83') Lewandowski Robert (90') Wszolek Pawel competition: Europe (uefa) - Qualification Round 2023/2024
Team form
LLLLLDWLLL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Faroe Islands wins 1Number of Faroe Islands draws 1Number of Faroe Islands loses 8Average scored goals per match 0.5Average received goals per match 1.5Chance to score goal next match 20 %Chance to receive goal next match 80 %