Login

Sign up now

Team information

FCV FARUL CONSTANTA
country country flag Romania
Next match
2021-09-22 15:45
FCV FARUL CONSTANTA vs Sepsi OSK
country flag Romania - Fa Cup 2021/2022
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
(40') Popa Daniel Artean Andrei (55') Dobrosavlevici Alin (69') (84') Popa Daniel (90') Iacob Paul competition: Romania - Liga I 2021/2022
(6') Betancor Jefte Ventura Denis (17') (24') Artean Andrei (45') Betancor Jefte (56') Betancor Jefte Kazlauskas Donatas (70') (81') Petre Adrian (85') Sali Enes competition: Romania - Liga I 2021/2022
(30') De Nooijer Bradley Betancor Jefte (85') Fernandes Ely (87') Ganea George (90') competition: Friendly Games - Club Friendlies 2021/2022
Mladen Sebastian (30') (37') Van Durmen Benjamin (48') Cristian Balan Claudiu (60') Alexandru Negru Radu Petre Adrian (83') Larie Ionut (90') competition: Romania - Liga I 2021/2022
(12') Betancor Jefte (45') De Nooijer Bradley (53') Betancor Jefte (57') Ganea George Filip Steliano (65') Grigore Ricardo (82') competition: Romania - Liga I 2021/2022
(36') Debeljuh Gabriel Romario (58') competition: Romania - Liga I 2021/2022
Mitrea Bogdan (36') (49') Betancor Jefte Ninaj Branislav (77') Grozavu Leontin (80') (88') Ciobanu Andrei (90') Hagi Gheorghe Grozavu Leontin (90') (90') Hagi Gheorghe competition: Romania - Liga I 2021/2022
Dobrosavlevici Alin (45') Castaneda Josemi (56') (90') Morais Junior competition: Romania - Liga I 2021/2022
(18') Romario Gaspar Dobrin (30') Mathaus Felix (53') (55') Betancor Jefte (57') De Nooijer Bradley (75') Paul Pitu Alexi Trif Razvan (79') (79') Dobrosavlevici Alin (80') Petre Adrian competition: Romania - Liga I 2021/2022
2021-07-18 UTA Arad 0 0 FCV FARUL CONSTANTA +
Dussaut Damien (28') Mladen Sebastian (45') De Nooijer Bradley (70') Dussaut Damien (70') (82') Roger competition: Romania - Liga I 2021/2022
Team form
DWDWLWDWWL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of FCV FARUL CONSTANTA wins 5Number of FCV FARUL CONSTANTA draws 3Number of FCV FARUL CONSTANTA loses 2Average scored goals per match 1.5Average received goals per match 0.5Chance to score goal next match 60 %Chance to receive goal next match 40 %