Login

Sign up now

Team information

Deportivo Merlo
name Club Social y Deportivo Merlofound 10 August 1954country country flag Argentina website http://www.clubdeportivomerlo.com.ar
Next match
2024-07-20 18:00
Deportivo Merlo vs Sportivo Italiano
country flag Argentina - Primera B Metropolitana Clausura 2023/2024
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
(2') Romero Luciano (10') Gargiulo Valentin (36') Delgado Lucas (50') Salvador Alan competition: Argentina - Primera B Metropolitana Clausura 2023/2024
2024-07-10 Deportivo Merlo 0 1 Liniers +
Linas Matias (34') competition: Argentina - Primera B Metropolitana Clausura 2023/2024
(58') Jaque Gonzalo (72') Tunessi Maximiliano competition: Argentina - Primera B Metropolitana Clausura 2023/2024
(10') Diaz Ian Barbieri Juan (23') (25') Gonzalez Miqueas Scarnatto Lucas Gabriel (90') competition: Argentina - Primera B Metropolitana Clausura 2023/2024
Unknown (39') (90') Lando Facundo competition: Argentina - Primera B Metropolitana Clausura 2023/2024
(71') Ottaviani Gianfranco (83') Monti Rafael competition: Argentina - Primera B Metropolitana Apertura 2023/2024
2024-06-09 Deportivo Merlo 0 0 Midland +
no action competition: Argentina - Primera B Metropolitana Apertura 2023/2024
2024-06-02 Los Andes 1 0 Deportivo Merlo +
(32') Carrasco Gabriel competition: Argentina - Primera B Metropolitana Apertura 2023/2024
2024-05-25 Deportivo Merlo 1 1 Canuelas +
Ojeda Ulises (10') Guelfi Bruno (67') (89') Gonzalez Miqueas Zabala Gonzalo (90') competition: Argentina - Primera B Metropolitana Apertura 2023/2024
Monti Lorenzo (41') (50') Chavez Braian competition: Argentina - Primera B Metropolitana Apertura 2023/2024
Team form
LDLDLDDLLL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Deportivo Merlo wins 0Number of Deportivo Merlo draws 4Number of Deportivo Merlo loses 6Average scored goals per match 0.3Average received goals per match 1.4Chance to score goal next match 20 %Chance to receive goal next match 80 %