Login

Sign up now

Team information

Defensores De Belgrano
name CA Defensores de Belgranofound 1906country country flag Argentina website http://www.defe.com.ar
Next match
2018-09-29 20:00
Defensores De Belgrano vs Temperley
country flag Argentina - Primera B Nacional 2018/2019
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
Aguirre Ezequiel (9') (22') Affranchino Facundo (26') Vegetti Pablo (33') Endrizzi Emiliano Aguirre Ezequiel (63') (77') Vegetti Pablo Moreno Christian (90') Fernandez Gustavo (90') competition: Argentina - Primera B Nacional 2018/2019
(26') Aguirre Ezequiel competition: Argentina - Primera B Nacional 2018/2019
no action competition: Argentina - Primera B Nacional 2018/2019
(10') Copetti Enzo (13') Quiroga Matias Montagnoli Leandro (42') (48') Masuero Abel (81') Martino Angelo competition: Argentina - FA Cup 2017/2018
Mazur Federico (17') (90') Miranda Pablo Prieto Sebastian (121') (121') Enrique Fernando Mazur Federico (122') (122') Aguirre Ezequiel (123') Quiroga Luis (124') Miranda Pablo competition: Argentina - PBM Promotion P.Off Final 2017/2018
no action competition: Argentina - PBM Promotion P.Off Final 2017/2018
(25') Gimenez Marcos competition: Argentina - PBM Promotion P.Off SF 2017/2018
no action competition: Argentina - PBM Promotion P.Off SF 2017/2018
no action competition: Argentina - PBM Promotion P.Off QF 2017/2018
Vazzoler Francisco (33') (50') Sosa Blas (59') Sosa Blas (65') Vidal Ezequiel competition: Argentina - Primera B Metropolitana 2017/2018
Team form
LDDWDDLDWL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Defensores De Belgrano wins 2Number of Defensores De Belgrano draws 5Number of Defensores De Belgrano loses 3Average scored goals per match 0.8Average received goals per match 1.2Chance to score goal next match 60 %Chance to receive goal next match 40 %