Login

Sign up now

Team information

Correcaminos UAT
name Correcaminos de la Universidad Autonoma de Tamaulipasfound 1 January 1980country country flag Mexico website http://www.cfcorrecaminos.com
Next match
2017-01-21 02:00
Correcaminos UAT vs Celaya
country flag Mexico - Clausura Div.2 2016/2017
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
2017-01-14 Venados FC 1 5 Correcaminos UAT +
(10') Pineda Diego Sanchez Hugo (29') Acosta Carlos (47') Acosta Carlos (51') Saucedo Roberto (77') Pulido Armando (84') competition: Mexico - Clausura Div.2 2016/2017
2017-01-11 Correcaminos UAT 1 1 Atlante +
Uscanga Francisco (50') (77') Olsina Diego competition: Mexico - Clausura Div.2 2016/2017
(90') Prieto Rodrigo competition: Mexico - Clausura Div.2 2016/2017
2016-11-12 Correcaminos UAT 0 1 Dorados +
Castro Elio (20') competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2016/2017
no action competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2016/2017
Amador Jorge (5') (90') Guzman Ever competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2016/2017
2016-10-22 Cimarrones 1 0 Correcaminos UAT +
(3') Villa Oscar competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2016/2017
2016-10-15 Correcaminos UAT 0 0 FC Juarez +
no action competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2016/2017
no action competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2016/2017
2016-09-24 Correcaminos UAT 1 0 Potros UAEM +
(49') Leveron Johnny Tapia Arturo (50') competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2016/2017
Team form
WDDLDDLLDW
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Correcaminos UAT wins 2Number of Correcaminos UAT draws 5Number of Correcaminos UAT loses 3Average scored goals per match 0.8Average received goals per match 0.6Chance to score goal next match 40 %Chance to receive goal next match 60 %