Login

Sign up now

Team information

Cobreloa
name Club de Deportes Cobreloafound 1977country country flag Chile website http://www.cobreloa.cl
Next match
2022-09-29 20:30
Cobreloa vs Magallanes
country flag Chile - FA Cup 2021/2022
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
2022-09-26 Cobreloa 1 0 Union San Felipe +
(23') Escalante David competition: Chile - Primera B 2021/2022
2022-09-23 Magallanes 0 0 Cobreloa +
Rios Axl (90') competition: Chile - FA Cup 2021/2022
2022-09-15 Deportes Recoleta 0 1 Cobreloa +
(52') Suazo Jonathan Rios Axl (63') Rios Axl (73') competition: Chile - Primera B 2021/2022
2022-09-07 Barnechea 0 1 Cobreloa +
(84') Rodriguez Julian (90') Lara Kennet Orrego Nicolas (90') competition: Chile - Primera B 2021/2022
2022-08-31 Cobreloa 2 1 Iquique +
(32') Escalante David (54') Escalante David Carrera Matias (65') Ramos Alvaro (90') competition: Chile - Primera B 2021/2022
2022-08-25 Cobreloa 1 0 Deportes Melipilla +
(28') Maturana Nicolas (90') Espejo Jorge competition: Chile - Primera B 2021/2022
2022-08-20 Cobreloa 1 0 Santiago Morning +
(38') Gonzalez Rodolfo (85') Gutierrez Roberto competition: Chile - FA Cup 2021/2022
2022-08-16 Santiago Morning 0 0 Cobreloa +
(63') Manriquez Fernando competition: Chile - FA Cup 2021/2022
Carlos Soto Juan (73') (90') Nunez Nicolas competition: Chile - Primera B 2021/2022
2022-08-06 Cobreloa 1 0 Magallanes +
(9') Maturana Nicolas (69') Ceratto Maximiliano competition: Chile - Primera B 2021/2022
Team form
WDDWWWWWDW
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Cobreloa wins 7Number of Cobreloa draws 3Number of Cobreloa loses 0Average scored goals per match 0.9Average received goals per match 0.2Chance to score goal next match 80 %Chance to receive goal next match 20 %