Login

Sign up now

Team information

Clyde
name Clyde Football Clubfound 1877country country flag Scotland website http://www.clydefc.co.uk
Next match
2018-01-27 15:00
Clyde vs Peterhead
country flag Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
BET THIS MATCH 14.75 X3.95 21.54 more coefficient
HT14.79 HT X2.46 HT 22.04
O 1.5n\a O 2.51.58 O 3.5n\a
BTS1.57 OTS2.25
Last 10 matches
2018-01-20 Montrose 1 3 Clyde +
Love Ally (24') Goodwillie David (50') Lamont Mark (62') (67') Fraser Gary competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
2018-01-13 Clyde 0 3 Stenhousemuir +
Meechan Ross (11') Longworth Jamie (72') Murray Innes (83') competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
2018-01-06 Elgin City 2 1 Clyde +
(18') Cameron Brian Goodwillie David (68') (87') Dodd Chris competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
2018-01-02 Clyde 0 0 Annan Athletic +
Brannan Jack (7') (86') Nicoll Kevin competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
2017-12-23 Clyde 0 0 Berwick +
no action competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
2017-12-02 Clyde 0 0 Montrose +
no action competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
2017-11-25 Annan Athletic 0 0 Clyde +
no action competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
2017-11-18 Clyde 0 2 East Fife +
Smith Kevin (32') Page Jonathan (67') (84') Mcniff Martin competition: Scotland - FA Cup 2017/2018
2017-11-11 Clyde 1 1 Stirling Albion +
Smith Darren (78') (88') Goodwillie David competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
2017-11-04 Stenhousemuir 1 1 Clyde +
(20') Mcguigan Mark Goodwillie David (50') competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
Team form
DDLDDDDLLW
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Clyde wins 1Number of Clyde draws 6Number of Clyde loses 3Average scored goals per match 0.6Average received goals per match 1Chance to score goal next match 40 %Chance to receive goal next match 60 %