Login

Sign up now

Team information

Cimarrones
name Cimarrones de Sonora Fútbol Clubfound 2013country country flag Mexico
Next match
2017-08-19 03:00
Cimarrones vs Atletico San Luis
country flag Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2017/2018
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
2017-08-13 Celaya 3 1 Cimarrones +
(2') Reyna Angel Silva Jesus (11') (44') Perez Juan (60') Perez Juan competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2017/2018
2017-08-05 Cimarrones 0 0 Zacatepec 1948 +
no action competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2017/2018
2017-08-02 Cimarrones 0 1 Pachuca +
Cano German (61') competition: Mexico - Copa Mx Apertura 2017/2018
2017-07-29 Tapachula 1 2 Cimarrones +
Oporeza Luis (28') Chavez Ricardo (45') Ramirez Gustavo (45') (61') Dominguez Adolfo competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2017/2018
2017-07-26 Club Queretaro 2 0 Cimarrones +
(53') Candelo Yerson (80') Da Silva Camilo competition: Mexico - Copa Mx Apertura 2017/2018
2017-07-22 Cimarrones 0 1 Murcielagos FC +
Leon Giovanni (71') competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2017/2018
(28') Magallon Jose Polo Aldo (75') competition: Mexico - Cl2-Play Offs 2016/2017
(2') Martinez Jose (31') Alaffita Edgar Madrigal Fernando (49') competition: Mexico - Cl2-Play Offs 2016/2017
2017-04-15 Cimarrones 0 0 Venados FC +
Unknown (34') (79') Silva Jesus competition: Mexico - Clausura Div.2 2016/2017
2017-04-08 Atlante 0 0 Cimarrones +
Vidrio Nestor (77') (79') Herrera Fernando competition: Mexico - Clausura Div.2 2016/2017
Team form
DDWLLLWLDL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Cimarrones wins 2Number of Cimarrones draws 3Number of Cimarrones loses 5Average scored goals per match 0.5Average received goals per match 1Chance to score goal next match 30 %Chance to receive goal next match 70 %