Login

Sign up now

Team information

Brazil (w)
name Brazil women's national football teamfound 1914country country flag Brazil website http://www.cbf.com.br
Last 10 matches
2021-06-14 Canada (w) 0 0 Brazil (w) +
no action competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies Women 2020/2021
2021-06-11 Russia (w) 0 3 Brazil (w) +
Bruna Soares (41') Bruna Soares (64') Andressa Alves (81') competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies Women 2020/2021
2021-02-24 Canada (w) 0 2 Brazil (w) +
Debinha (15') Julia (39') competition: International Tournaments - Shebelieves Cup (women) 2020/2021
2021-02-21 USA (w) 2 0 Brazil (w) +
(11') Press Christen (88') Rapinoe Megan competition: International Tournaments - Shebelieves Cup (women) 2020/2021
2021-02-18 Brazil (w) 4 1 Argentina (w) +
(30') Marta (47') Debinha (54') Leal Adriana Larroquette Mariana (60') (82') Geyse competition: International Tournaments - Shebelieves Cup (women) 2020/2021
2020-12-02 Brazil (w) 8 0 Ecuador (w) +
(40') Unknown (41') Unknown (42') Unknown (43') Unknown (44') Unknown (45') Unknown (89') Unknown (90') Unknown competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies Women 2020/2021
2020-11-28 Brazil (w) 6 0 Ecuador (w) +
(45') Unknown (86') Unknown (87') Unknown (88') Unknown (89') Unknown (90') Unknown competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies Women 2020/2021
2020-03-10 Brazil (w) 2 2 Canada (w) +
(8') Marta Da Silva (17') Da Silva Ludmila Matheson Diana (74') (75') Jucinara Soares Beckie Janine (87') competition: International Tournaments - Tournoi De France (women) 2019/2020
2020-03-07 France (w) 1 0 Brazil (w) +
(55') Gauvin Valerie competition: International Tournaments - Tournoi De France (women) 2019/2020
2020-03-04 Netherlands (w) 0 0 Brazil (w) +
no action competition: International Tournaments - Tournoi De France (women) 2019/2020
Team form
DLDWWWLWWD
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Brazil (w) wins 5Number of Brazil (w) draws 3Number of Brazil (w) loses 2Average scored goals per match 2.5Average received goals per match 0.6Chance to score goal next match 60 %Chance to receive goal next match 40 %