Login

Sign up now

Team information

Atlante
name Club de Fútbol Atlantefound 18 April 1916country country flag Mexico website http://www.club-atlante.com
Next match
2017-10-22 01:00
Tampico Madero vs Atlante
country flag Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2017/2018
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
2017-10-14 Atlante 0 1 FC Juarez +
Lacerda Jonathan (68') Carrijo Leandro (78') competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2017/2018
2017-10-06 Atlante 1 1 Leones Negros UDG +
Nieves Luis (5') Padilla Jorge (63') (65') Uscanga Paul competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2017/2018
2017-10-01 Alebrijes De Oaxaca 2 1 Atlante +
(27') Madrigal Luis Tarragona Cristian (62') (67') Madrigal Luis (90') Cervantes Daniel Uscanga Francisco (90') Herrera Fernando (90') competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2017/2018
2017-09-17 Dorados 0 2 Atlante +
Tarragona Cristian (13') (33') Ortiz Oliver Uscanga Paul (85') competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2017/2018
2017-09-14 Atlante 2 0 Puebla +
(35') Uscanga Francisco (37') Cardozo Diego Amione Jeronimo (59') (80') Espana Gabriel competition: Mexico - Copa Mx Apertura 2017/2018
2017-09-09 Atlante 0 0 Mineros De Zacatecas +
Cruz Eder (36') (40') Luna Alfonso Velazquez Miguel (77') competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2017/2018
2017-08-30 Club Tijuana 0 0 Atlante +
no action competition: Mexico - Copa Mx Apertura 2017/2018
2017-08-27 Potros UAEM 2 0 Atlante +
(11') Osorio Dante (90') Osorio Dante competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2017/2018
2017-08-19 Atlante 0 1 Correcaminos UAT +
Rosas Jose (69') competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2017/2018
2017-08-12 Atletico San Luis 2 0 Atlante +
Abarca Juan (21') (72') Castro Juan (73') Penco Sebastian competition: Mexico - Apertura Div.2 2017/2018
Team form
LLLDDWWLDL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Atlante wins 2Number of Atlante draws 3Number of Atlante loses 5Average scored goals per match 0.6Average received goals per match 0.9Chance to score goal next match 40 %Chance to receive goal next match 60 %