Login

Sign up now

Team information

Al Masry
name Al-Masry Sporting Clubfound 18 March 1920country country flag Egypt website http://www.almasryclub.com
Next match
2018-02-25 15:00
Al Mokawloon vs Al Masry
country flag Egypt - Division 1 2017/2018
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
no action competition: Egypt - Division 1 2017/2018
2018-02-10 Al Masry 4 0 Green Buffaloes +
(14') Salah Islam (39') Bance Aristide (52') Koffi Mohamed (81') Eissa Islam competition: Africa (CAF) - CAF Confederation Cup 2017/2018
2018-02-05 Misr El Makasa 1 4 Al Masry +
Hamdy Mohamed (10') Gomaa Ahmed (33') Shatta Mohamed (72') Bance Aristide (79') (90') Ashour Salah competition: Egypt - Division 1 2017/2018
2018-01-31 Al Masry 0 0 El Geish +
no action competition: Egypt - Division 1 2017/2018
2018-01-24 Zamalek SC 0 1 Al Masry +
Esalm Eisa (61') competition: Egypt - Division 1 2017/2018
2018-01-20 Al Masry 2 1 Petrojet +
(22') Gomaa Ahmed Sobhy Essam (39') (90') Gomaa Ahmed competition: Egypt - Division 1 2017/2018
2018-01-16 Wadi Degla 0 0 Al Masry +
no action competition: Egypt - Division 1 2017/2018
2018-01-12 Al Ahly Cairo 0 0 Al Masry +
(101') Azaro Walid competition: Egypt - Super Cup 2017/2018
2018-01-05 Smouha SC 3 2 Al Masry +
(25') Hassan Hossam Shukry Ahmed (50') Hassan Walid (82') (89') Ibrahim Yasser (90') Hamdy Mohamed competition: Egypt - Division 1 2017/2018
2017-12-28 Al Masry 6 3 Tanta SC +
(10') Gomaa Ahmed (13') Gomaa Ahmed Mohammed Mustafa (21') (23') Koffi Mohamed Mohammed Mustafa (28') (51') Bance Aristide (60') Grendo Mohamed (61') Shoukry Ahmed Mohammed Mustafa (81') competition: Egypt - Division 1 2017/2018
Team form
WLDDWWDWWD
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Al Masry wins 5Number of Al Masry draws 4Number of Al Masry loses 1Average scored goals per match 1.9Average received goals per match 0.8Chance to score goal next match 60 %Chance to receive goal next match 40 %