Login

Sign up now

Compare teams

Tombense Floresta
name Tombense Futebol Clubefound September 7, 1914country country flag Brazil name Floresta Esporte Clubefound 11 September 1954country country flag Brazil
Next match
2024-07-15 23:00
ABC vs Tombense
country flag Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
2024-07-22 23:00
Floresta vs Sampaio Correa
country flag Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
Match between teams
2024-06-22 Tombense 3 0 Floresta +
(30') Silva Rafael (75') Bahia Igor (79') Bahia Igor competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
2021-09-12 Tombense 0 0 Floresta +
no action competition: Brazil - Serie C Group A 2020/2021
2021-07-11 Floresta 1 1 Tombense +
Unknown (82') (83') Unknown competition: Brazil - Serie C Group A 2020/2021
Summary match factsAll team matches 3Tombense wins 1Floresta wins 0Draw matches 2
Last 10 matches
no action competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
Pedro (51') Emerson (60') (70') Calyson (81') Lima Mauricio Denner (83') (87') Everton Iury (90') competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
(48') Bahia Igor (54') Bahia Igor Bastos Tomas (69') competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
(30') Silva Rafael (75') Bahia Igor (79') Bahia Igor competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
(15') Torres Igor (30') Cesar Julio Silva Rafael (83') competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
(22') Alisson competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
no action competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
(84') Jaderson competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
(90') Mikael competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
Rickson (57') Almeida Felipe (80') competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
CSA 1 2 Floresta +
Lohan (13') Alisson (34') (88') Robinho competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
no action competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
(9') Icaro Lima Ricardo (74') (90') Silva Jean competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
(30') Silva Rafael (75') Bahia Igor (79') Bahia Igor competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
Buba (19') competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
(21') Romarinho Borges Felippe (63') Mendes Lucas (90') Robson (90') competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
ABC 1 0 Floresta +
(4') Jenison competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
Vinicius (14') (78') Marllon (90') Icaro Marcelinho (90') competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
Camilo (57') Pato Guilherme (90') competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
(89') Ytalo competition: Brazil - Serie C 2023/2024
Tombense form
WWDDLLWWDD
Floresta form
LLLLWWLWDW
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Tombense wins 4Number of Tombense draws 4Number of Tombense loses 2Average scored goals per match 1.2Average received goals per match 0.7Chance to score goal next match 60 %Chance to receive goal next match 40 %
Number of Floresta wins 4Number of Floresta draws 1Number of Floresta loses 5Average scored goals per match 0.7Average received goals per match 1.1Chance to score goal next match 50 %Chance to receive goal next match 70 %