Login

Sign up now

Compare teams

San Martin Tucuman Quilmes
name Club Atlético San Martínfound November 2, 1909country country flag Argentina website http://www.clubatleticosanmartin.com name Quilmes Atlético Clubfound 1887country country flag Argentina website http://www.quilmesaclub.com.ar
Next match
2024-04-14 21:50
San Martin S.J. vs San Martin Tucuman
country flag Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
2024-04-14 17:30
Tristan Suarez vs Quilmes
country flag Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
Match between teams
2024-03-05 San Martin Tucuman 0 0 Quilmes +
no action competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
2022-04-27 Quilmes 2 0 San Martin Tucuman +
(6') Machado Camilo (58') Molina Mauro competition: Argentina - FA Cup 2021/2022
2022-04-05 Quilmes 2 2 San Martin Tucuman +
Costa Tino (42') Diarte Lucas (50') (79') Acosta Enzo (90') Barrios Pier competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2021/2022
2019-10-15 Quilmes 1 4 San Martin Tucuman +
Pons Luciano (11') Rodriguez Gonzalo (40') (44') Alegre Alan Pons Luciano (57') Pons Luciano (63') competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2019/2020
2017-11-19 San Martin Tucuman 1 1 Quilmes +
(12') Albarracin Tobias Caneo Miguel (42') competition: Argentina - Primera B Nacional 2017/2018
Summary match factsAll team matches 5San Martin Tucuman wins 1Quilmes wins 1Draw matches 3
Last 10 matches
(30') Arias Junior (72') Arias Junior (90') Moreno Nicolas competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
(80') Banegas Nahuel Velez Rodrigo (90') competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
(4') Brandan Fernando (14') Watson Nicolas competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
(6') Ezequiel Cuevas Juan (90') Moreno Nicolas competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
Ezequiel Cuevas Juan (11') (22') Palmieri Norberto Arias Junior (62') Orellana Juan (85') Arias Junior (85') (86') Sanchez Luciano competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
no action competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
(7') Sosa Diego competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
(33') Arias Junior Levato Mateo (41') (85') Orellana Juan Tomasetti Geronimo (90') Tomasetti Geronimo (90') competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
Molinas Ivan (32') Bettini Gonzalo (73') Fedele Lautaro (90') competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
(73') Banegas Nahuel competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
(69') Parisi Lautaro competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
(35') Sanabria Mateo (37') Kalinski Enzo (42') Atencio Rodrigo Parisi Lautaro (51') competition: Argentina - Fa Cup 2023/2024
Gonzalez Tomas (31') (90') Martinez Enzo competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
Machado Camilo (43') (48') Allende Leandro competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
Gonzalez Tomas (12') Gonzalez Tomas (63') Gonzalez Tomas (74') competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
(41') Franco Dario competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
no action competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
(69') Batista Axel (90') Gonzalez Tomas competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
Batista Axel (8') Ramirez Ivan (45') (75') Fagundez Franco (78') Brinone Santiago Puzzo Santiago (90') competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
no action competition: Argentina - Primera Nacional 2023/2024
San Martin Tucuman form
WWLLDWWLWW
Quilmes form
DWWDDWWDLW
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of San Martin Tucuman wins 6Number of San Martin Tucuman draws 1Number of San Martin Tucuman loses 3Average scored goals per match 1.3Average received goals per match 0.5Chance to score goal next match 70 %Chance to receive goal next match 40 %
Number of Quilmes wins 5Number of Quilmes draws 4Number of Quilmes loses 1Average scored goals per match 1Average received goals per match 0.5Chance to score goal next match 70 %Chance to receive goal next match 30 %