Login

Sign up now

Compare teams

Qatar Chile
name Qatar national football teamfound 1960country country flag Qatar website http://www.qfa.com.qa name Chile national football teamfound 1895country country flag Chile website http://www.anfp.cl
Match between teams
2022-09-27 Qatar 2 2 Chile +
Sanchez Alexis (37') (59') Afif Akram (67') Al Haidos Hassan Vidal Arturo (78') competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2022/2023
Summary match factsAll team matches 1Qatar wins 0Chile wins 0Draw matches 1
Last 10 matches
(26') Gakpo Cody (49') De Jong Frenkie (52') Ake Nathan competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Group A 2021/2022
(20') Mohammad Ismael Dia Boulaye (30') Dia Boulaye (41') (45') Ahmed Homam Diedhiou Famara (48') Jakobs Ismail (52') (78') Muntari Mohammed Bamba Dieng Ahmadou (84') Ciss Pathe (87') (90') Madibo Assim competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Group A 2021/2022
(15') Al Sheeb Saad Valencia Enner (16') (22') Ali Almoez Caicedo Moises (29') Valencia Enner (31') (36') Boudiaf Karim Mendez Jhegson (56') (78') Afif Akram competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Group A 2021/2022
(36') Janku Stivian Ali Almoez (37') (60') Turkaj Rudolf (61') Unknown Hasan Fadlalla Abdelkarim (64') Mohammad Ismael (82') (89') Bitri Eneo competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2022/2023
Qatar 2 1 Panama +
(13') Unknown (19') Unknown Barcenas Edgar (66') competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2022/2023
(60') Unknown competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2022/2023
(37') Unknown (39') Unknown competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2022/2023
Qatar 2 2 Chile +
Sanchez Alexis (37') (59') Afif Akram (67') Al Haidos Hassan Vidal Arturo (78') competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2022/2023
Qatar 0 2 Canada +
Larin Cyle (4') David Jonathan (13') competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2022/2023
Unknown (71') (90') Unknown competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2022/2023
no action competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2022/2023
Poland 1 0 Chile +
(85') Piatek Krzysztof competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2022/2023
Qatar 2 2 Chile +
Sanchez Alexis (37') (59') Afif Akram (67') Al Haidos Hassan Vidal Arturo (78') competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2022/2023
(65') Boufal Sofiane (78') Sabiri Abdelhamid competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2022/2023
Ghana 0 0 Chile +
(21') Wakaso Mubarak Opazo Oscar (31') (40') Tetteh Benjamin Sierralta Francisco (46') Galdames Pablo (59') (67') Seidu Alidu (78') Wakaso Mubarak (79') Ayew Andre (121') Unknown Unknown (121') (122') Unknown (123') Unknown competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2021/2022
Abdi Ali (40') Jebali Issam (88') competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2021/2022
(12') Hwang Hee-chan- Ibacache Alex (29') Ibacache Alex (52') Diaz Paulo (85') (90') Son Heung-min- Mena Eugenio (90') competition: Friendly Games - Friendlies 2021/2022
(36') Kuscevic Benjamin (62') Medel Gary Bentancur Rodrigo (64') Suarez Luis (79') Valverde Federico (90') competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
Brazil 4 0 Chile +
(22') Paqueta Lucas (44') Neymar (45') Junior Vinicius (60') Casemiro Diaz Paulo (62') (62') Neymar Bravo Claudio (69') (72') Coutinho Philippe Medel Gary (72') (72') Junior Vinicius (90') Richarlison competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
Sanchez Alexis (14') Kuscevic Benjamin (30') (36') Miranda Bruno (37') Enoumba Marc Nunez Marcelino (77') Sanchez Alexis (86') (88') Moreno Marcelo Cortes Brayan (90') (90') Moreno Marcelo competition: World (FIFA) - World Cup Qatar 2022 2021/2022
Qatar form
DLDWWWWLLL
Chile form
WLLLLDLDLD
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Qatar wins 4Number of Qatar draws 2Number of Qatar loses 4Average scored goals per match 1Average received goals per match 1.3Chance to score goal next match 70 %Chance to receive goal next match 70 %
Number of Chile wins 1Number of Chile draws 3Number of Chile loses 6Average scored goals per match 0.5Average received goals per match 1.7Chance to score goal next match 20 %Chance to receive goal next match 80 %