Login

Sign up now

Team information

Doxa Katokopias
name Doxa Katokopia FCfound 1954country country flag Cyprus website http://www.doxakatokopiasfc.com
Next match
2017-01-23 17:00
Ethnikos Achnas vs Doxa Katokopias
country flag Cyprus - Division 1 2016/2017
BET THIS MATCH 12.16 X3.16 22.86 more coefficient
HT12.84 HT X2.10 HT 23.56
O 1.5n\a O 2.51.82 O 3.5n\a
BTS1.71 OTS2.02
Last 10 matches
2017-01-14 Doxa Katokopias 0 2 Apoel +
De Camargo Igor (32') (71') Goulon Herold Sotiriou Pieros (79') competition: Cyprus - Division 1 2016/2017
Anastasiou Rafael (76') (81') Demetriou Stelios (82') Goulon Herold competition: Cyprus - Division 1 2016/2017
2017-01-04 Ermis 1 0 Doxa Katokopias +
(41') Bouwman Pim Fofana Gaossou (53') (53') De Vriese Emmerik Bebeto Bara (56') (90') Artabe Alfonso competition: Cyprus - Division 1 2016/2017
2016-12-21 Doxa Katokopias 2 3 Omonia +
(5') Fofana Gaossou Toure Blati (20') (24') Poutziouris Marios Sheridan Cillian (36') (68') Rudy Carlos (69') Rudy Carlos Derbyshire Matt (82') Christofi Demetris (84') Katelaris Fanos (89') (90') Serran Albert Polo (90') Bebeto Bara (90') Eninful Henri competition: Cyprus - Division 1 2016/2017
2016-12-17 A.E.L. 1 0 Doxa Katokopias +
(78') Arruabarrena Mikel (90') Arruabarrena Mikel competition: Cyprus - Division 1 2016/2017
Charalambides Constantinos (6') (74') Fofana Gaossou (90') Kenidy Wilson competition: Cyprus - Division 1 2016/2017
(15') Rudy Carlos Sassi Ismail (60') Chimodzi Tawonga (89') competition: Cyprus - Division 1 2016/2017
2016-11-27 Aris 4 0 Doxa Katokopias +
(17') Gonzalez Silvio (28') Panagi Kyriacos (42') Youssef Christer (47') Antoniou Minas Fofana Gaossou (51') (63') Kyriakou Evaggelos (85') Frangos Andreas (90') Unknown competition: Cyprus - Division 1 2016/2017
2016-11-20 Doxa Katokopias 0 0 Nea Salamis +
(51') Lacerda Edmar Eleftheriou Georgios (53') Antonic Goran (79') Kousoulos Ioannis (86') competition: Cyprus - Division 1 2016/2017
2016-11-06 Anorthosis 3 0 Doxa Katokopias +
(13') Goncalves Esmael Demetriou Stelios (33') (38') Economides Giorgos (43') Herrero Chus Poutziouris Marios (50') (66') Cabrera Airam (85') Shehu Abdullahi competition: Cyprus - Division 1 2016/2017
Team form
LDLWDLLLDL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Doxa Katokopias wins 1Number of Doxa Katokopias draws 3Number of Doxa Katokopias loses 6Average scored goals per match 0.4Average received goals per match 1.5Chance to score goal next match 30 %Chance to receive goal next match 70 %