Login

Sign up now

Team information

Berwick
name Berwick Rangers Football Clubfound 1884country country flag Scotland website http://www.berwickrangers.net
Next match
2018-01-27 15:00
Cowdenbeath vs Berwick
country flag Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
BET THIS MATCH 12.46 X3.13 22.54 more coefficient
HT13.17 HT X2.05 HT 23.26
O 1.5n\a O 2.51.54 O 3.5n\a
BTS1.75 OTS1.97
Last 10 matches
2018-01-13 Berwick 0 2 Annan Athletic +
Henderson Blair (68') Smith Aidan (88') competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
2018-01-06 Stirling Albion 2 0 Berwick +
(24') Smith Darren (58') Smith Darren competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
2018-01-02 Edinburgh City 3 0 Berwick +
(30') Grimes Ashley (76') Shepherd Scott (80') Shepherd Scott competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
2017-12-23 Clyde 0 0 Berwick +
no action competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
2017-12-09 Montrose 3 0 Berwick +
(2') Fraser Gary (19') Templeman Chris (28') Fraser Gary competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
2017-12-02 Berwick 1 0 Stirling Albion +
(7') Mckenna Michael competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
2017-11-25 Elgin City 5 1 Berwick +
(35') Anderson Bruce (48') Mchardie Darryl Phillips Gary (58') (64') Cameron Brian (66') Anderson Bruce (88') Byrne Declan competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
2017-11-18 Arbroath 3 0 Berwick +
(16') Whatley Mark (36') Mcintosh Leighton (70') Mcintosh Leighton competition: Scotland - FA Cup 2017/2018
2017-11-11 Berwick 1 1 Edinburgh City +
Tena Jesus (47') (57') Mckenna Michael competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
2017-11-04 Annan Athletic 0 0 Berwick +
no action competition: Scotland - Scottish League Two 2017/2018
Team form
DDLLWLDLLL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Berwick wins 1Number of Berwick draws 3Number of Berwick loses 6Average scored goals per match 0.3Average received goals per match 1.9Chance to score goal next match 30 %Chance to receive goal next match 70 %