Login

Sign up now

Team information

Anagennisi Deryneias
name Anagennisi Deryneiafound 1920country country flag Cyprus website http://www.anagennisis1920.net
Next match
2017-10-21 12:30
Anagennisi Deryneias vs PAEEK
country flag Cyprus - Division 2 2017/2018
BET THIS MATCH 1n\a Xn\a 2n\a more coefficient
HT1n\a HT Xn\a HT 2n\a
O 1.5n\a O 2.5n\a O 3.5n\a
BTSn\a OTSn\a
Last 10 matches
Gadacha Aikel (39') Nikolaou Marios (81') (90') Loizou Georgios competition: Cyprus - Division 2 2017/2018
(10') Therapontos Prodromos (36') Efstathiou Christos (41') Vlasopoulos Nikolas Koumis Antonis (67') Kolokoudias Georgios (82') Solari David (89') competition: Cyprus - Division 2 2017/2018
(84') Mashinya Edward competition: Cyprus - Division 2 2017/2018
no action competition: Cyprus - Division 2 2017/2018
(3') Catala David (10') Catala David (38') Mytidis Nestoras Vlasopoulos Nikolas (41') (51') Hevel Hector (73') Charalambous Elias (82') Mytidis Nestoras competition: Cyprus - Division 1 2016/2017
Stylianou Stylianos (12') Skopljak Nebojsa (39') (68') Unknown Unknown (82') competition: Cyprus - Division 1 2016/2017
2017-02-18 Aris 4 0 Anagennisi Deryneias +
(28') Shkurti Vasil (56') Efstathiou Ioannis (60') Martins Rogerio Photiou Nikos (77') (78') Gonzalez Silvio (88') Gonzalez Silvio competition: Cyprus - Division 1 2016/2017
(33') Christodoulou Georgios Maachi Nassir (37') (50') Sotiriou Modestos Fusco Emiliano (57') Skopelitis Giannis (62') (65') Efthymiou Nikos competition: Cyprus - Division 1 2016/2017
Kenidy Wilson (8') Braulio Nobrega (60') Corominas Ferran (64') competition: Cyprus - FA Cup 2016/2017
(18') Gabriel De Moura Ioannou Sean (61') Anastasiou Rafael (72') (75') Alves Andre (87') Rayos Ruben competition: Cyprus - Division 1 2016/2017
Team form
LLLLDLDLLW
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Anagennisi Deryneias wins 1Number of Anagennisi Deryneias draws 2Number of Anagennisi Deryneias loses 7Average scored goals per match 0.4Average received goals per match 2.2Chance to score goal next match 20 %Chance to receive goal next match 80 %