Login

Sign up now

Compare teams

Tainan City NSTC
name Tainan City FCcountry country flag Chinese Taipei name National Sports Training Center football teamfound 1960country country flag Chinese Taipei
Match between teams
2017-01-14 Tainan City 0 6 NSTC +
Unknown (11') Unknown (31') Unknown (49') Unknown (69') Unknown (80') Unknown (90') competition: Chinese Taipei - Inter City League 2016/2017
Summary match factsAll team matches 1Tainan City wins 0NSTC wins 1Draw matches 0
Last 10 matches
no action competition: Chinese Taipei - Inter City League 2016/2017
Unknown (11') Unknown (31') Unknown (49') Unknown (69') Unknown (80') Unknown (90') competition: Chinese Taipei - Inter City League 2016/2017
Unknown (19') Unknown (22') Unknown (39') Unknown (44') Unknown (62') Unknown (74') competition: Chinese Taipei - Inter City League 2016/2017
(50') Unknown Unknown (60') (70') Unknown Unknown (80') (85') Unknown (90') Unknown competition: Chinese Taipei - Inter City League 2016/2017
(90') Unknown competition: Chinese Taipei - Inter City League 2016/2017
Unknown (11') Unknown (31') Unknown (49') Unknown (69') Unknown (80') Unknown (90') competition: Chinese Taipei - Inter City League 2016/2017
NSTC 1 1 NTUS +
Unknown (65') (82') Unknown competition: Chinese Taipei - Inter City League 2016/2017
Unknown (50') Unknown (60') Unknown (88') Unknown (89') Unknown (90') competition: Chinese Taipei - Inter City League 2016/2017
(85') Unknown (86') Unknown (87') Unknown (88') Unknown competition: Chinese Taipei - Inter City League 2015/2016
Unknown (3') Unknown (4') Unknown (8') Unknown (16') Unknown (20') Unknown (40') Unknown (67') Unknown (70') competition: Chinese Taipei - Inter City League 2015/2016
NSTC 1 6 NTUS +
Unknown (16') Unknown (22') Unknown (38') Unknown (46') (54') Unknown Unknown (55') Unknown (70') competition: Chinese Taipei - Inter City League 2015/2016
(20') Unknown (30') Unknown Unknown (40') (45') Unknown (50') Unknown (53') Unknown (55') Unknown (60') Unknown (65') Unknown Unknown (70') (75') Unknown Unknown (80') (85') Unknown competition: Chinese Taipei - Inter City League 2015/2016
no action competition: Chinese Taipei - Inter City League 2015/2016
Unknown (90') competition: Chinese Taipei - Inter City League 2015/2016
Tainan City form
LLLD
NSTC form
WDWLWLWDWL
Matches facts, based on last 10 played matches
Number of Tainan City wins 0Number of Tainan City draws 1Number of Tainan City loses 3Average scored goals per match 0.5Average received goals per match 4Chance to score goal next match 25 %Chance to receive goal next match 75 %
Number of NSTC wins 5Number of NSTC draws 2Number of NSTC loses 3Average scored goals per match 3.2Average received goals per match 1.5Chance to score goal next match 70 %Chance to receive goal next match 50 %